Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cutest Cheeks You've Ever Seen




And I mean both sets. I could seriously kiss her rosey, chubby cheeks all day long.... this time I mean the ones on her face. Jake & I are amazed everyday at how much more adorable Mazee gets. I was talking to my mom last week about how it's funny that every parent thinks that their kid is the cutest kid ever, naturally so. Despite Mazee's almost complete baldness, I'm convinced that we truly do have the cutest babe ever! It is so fun to see her personality grow. She is now 5 months old and about 17 pounds and loves to scream and squeal. She is rolling over and eating rice cereal, which surprisingly she quite likes.

1 comment :

Shantelle said...

hey mel! i know what you mean by thinking your kid is the cutest ever. i do have to admit that mazee is pretty darn cute even though she isn't mine! we like the bald type. ty was bald until he was a year almost. cute blog. it looks like you figured it out. i love how you have your family picture big. how do you do that?