Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Plagued

We've all been plagued with the flu at our house. We're finally over it, but it's put me behind. Will catch up soon.

And we're leaving for Disneyland with Jake's family in a week and a half, for some much, MUCH needed vacationing. Yay!

4 comments :

Jessica said...

Oh no, so have we! It is so awful landon just cant kick it either!

Richard and Carlie said...

Have fun in Disneyland... we are so jealous!!!

Eric and Hanna said...

glad you are all feeling well! We need to get together again sometime

Dre and Sean said...

Mel, it's Dre. (How random am I that I found your blog?!?) Your little fam is so dang cute! If you want, write to me and give me your email address so we can catch up. Tell Jakers I said hello.
My email address is andreakcurtis@hotmail.com
Have a great day!