I'm feeling good about Jillian and Ed. I'm a hopeless romantic and I like a good fairytale ending. That's why I love The Bachelor/Bachelorette, although, I've been severely disappointed the last few seasons when things take weird twists and turns. It seems like it's been awhile since we've seen a normal, successful ending, and what a relief, we finally got one. I was rooting for Reid, however, I've cleared a special place in my heart for Ed. Should my hopes and dreams for them be dashed, well, such is reality T.V. and I'd be lying if I said I'd never watch it again. Something keeps me coming back for more, season after season. For now, I feel that this season of The Bachelorette was a real success and I'm excited to see who the next Bachelor will be..... pathetic, I know. Someone please back me up on this....
Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Pathetic, I know.
I'm feeling good about Jillian and Ed. I'm a hopeless romantic and I like a good fairytale ending. That's why I love The Bachelor/Bachelorette, although, I've been severely disappointed the last few seasons when things take weird twists and turns. It seems like it's been awhile since we've seen a normal, successful ending, and what a relief, we finally got one. I was rooting for Reid, however, I've cleared a special place in my heart for Ed. Should my hopes and dreams for them be dashed, well, such is reality T.V. and I'd be lying if I said I'd never watch it again. Something keeps me coming back for more, season after season. For now, I feel that this season of The Bachelorette was a real success and I'm excited to see who the next Bachelor will be..... pathetic, I know. Someone please back me up on this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
Yeah, I tend to get sucked in every season..even after I tell myself I won't watch. I too am a hopeless romantic and can't help myself. I was rooting for Ed. I think he is way cute.
OH, mel you had me LOL with this one. Glad you enjoyed the Bachlorette though. I admitt I used to watch it too. :)
N-E-R-D! As Mazee's Aunt i'm going to have to take control of the situation and make sure she doens't become an obsessive romantic...
Post a Comment