Monday, August 31, 2009

Counting Cuteness

I love the way Mazee counts, it always makes me laugh. Once I pull the camera out, she puts on her "cheese" face. So glad she's mine!

12 comments :

The Walker's said...

Oh Mel, she is so dang cute! I was getting a kick out of that! I love when she said "se-ve-en" and moved her face up and down - so hilarious! That's pretty impressive that she is already counting to 10 (even if she did miss a couple of numbers here and there!) :)

Nelson and Suz said...

Unbelievable!!! What a smart girl!!! So is adorable!!! :) It makes me so excited to teach Colton! You are a darling mom! Keep those videos coming! I love to see her latest tricks. We sure miss living close to you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. She was for sure making me laugh too. Funny things our children do.

Mandy said...

TOO CUTE! I love it! She is so cute. I bet you are never bored around that adorable babe!

Chalan said...

That is so cute!! Blythe and I were both laughing. :0

Anonymous said...

Oooo my goodness. I just love her!! I've watched it like ten times now!

Amy A. said...

This is too cute! It was fun to hear her talk.

Diana Dye said...

Oh that is hilarious! She'll love to watch this when she's older. She's quite the little ham, isn't she?

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

I love that she is so darling. We love you Maz and your darling counting!

The Reeds said...

Mel that is too stinkin cute. I can't believe how big she's getting! :)

Jilly said...

Can I just tell you how much I love her smile?! Dave and I were commenting on how cute she is in all of her pics. I just want to kiss her little cheeks! She's a sweetheart Mel!

Kade and Brette Martinez said...

Mel,
She is so cute!! I love that she randomly counts to ten for us.