Jake's upset I'm putting this on here, but I had to. This was at our little New Year's party we had at my parent's house. I learned a few things that night:
1. Jake pretty much has no sense of rhythm. We're gonna work on that.
2. Dance Dance Revolution gives you a serious workout. Now I understand how people lose 50 lbs. doing it.
3. My brother is the Master Dancer. Don't tell him I said that, his ego will grow three sizes too big. But seriously, what's up with that?! He beat me.
4. The background dancers are amazing. My mom's gonna learn a couple of the dances and put on a talent show. That will be the highlight of my life!!
P.S. Don't worry, Jake's not really upset. He acts like he doesn't want me to put this on, but secretly hopes he'll become a YouTube sensation. Feel free to tease.
7 comments :
LOL that is awesome! I love it! I am horrible at all those dance games, I've just had to come to terms with it!
Love it Mel! That is so funny!
That was so funny!
i love when men do things like this that you catch on video! So funny!
nice. my mom showed us all how stupid we look by taking pictures and video of us playing the wii. yeah, not pretty. Jake sure made it look good though!
If we could get Jake to dance and Justin to play rockband drums at the same time...hilarious
Thank you for that Mel! You just totally made my day!~ We have DDR and Devin is like amazing at it! He can beat everyone. (I don't know which is more embarrasing.)Tell Jake that I totally think he could be the next youtube sensation! :)
Post a Comment