It's safe to say I'm a little excited for Jake's graduation. When Mazee was born I wanted to be a good, ambitious mom and make my own birth announcements like my cute friend Carly, but that didn't happen. Since I got a Cricut for Christmas and have hardly used it, I decided to put it to good use and make graduation announcements. Here's the final product.... One month from today Jake will be graduated. Hallelujah!
Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The End Is Near
It's safe to say I'm a little excited for Jake's graduation. When Mazee was born I wanted to be a good, ambitious mom and make my own birth announcements like my cute friend Carly, but that didn't happen. Since I got a Cricut for Christmas and have hardly used it, I decided to put it to good use and make graduation announcements. Here's the final product.... One month from today Jake will be graduated. Hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
those are sooo cute!! i am so excited for you guys! We have to get together some time this week because Suz is in town. Or maybe we will just see you at the pageant!! Sumsion Power!!!
melissa,
Hi! This is Jessica Wing (Cushing). I found your blog through mauris and i just had to stop by and tell you how CUTE your little girl is!! Seriously she is a doll!
Post a Comment