Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Fastest 6 Months of My Life
Today Mazee is 6 months old. That just boggles my mind! Where does the time go? People always told me when she was born to enjoy each stage because it passes by so quickly. I didn't believe them because it felt like every day was so long and so repetitious (that was probably due to the fact that we were stuck inside the house.) And now half a year has passed so quickly, I find myself feeling like I need to "hurry" and enjoy these moments. Jake & I are convinced she couldn't get any cuter, but she does somehow. We feel so blessed to have her be ours, she has been such a perfect addition to our family and we're thankful for her. She's such a happy, delightful baby. We love you Maze! Happy Half Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Hello there!!! Don't ask me how I came across your blog because I wouldn't know how to tell ya- but i just had to say how darling your little girl is. You took care of my twins Hayden and Tayte in the NICU 14 months ago! My mom and your mom are friends... ring bells? Good to "see" ya!
Your little girl is so cute. I hope you guys are doing great. It's so fun to see how you and your family is doing. Annika
Post a Comment