Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
American Idol
I went to the American Idol concert again this year with some of Jake's family. It was so fun and such a good concert, possibly even better than last years. Every one of the Idols were much better in person and they put on a great show!
Mel I ran into Mrs. Loreen the other day. She was asking if I knew what everyone was up to. I started naming people. She asked about you. When I told her that you and Jake got married she was laughing so hard and could not believe it. She said it is good to see 2 cute kids get together. She told me to tell both of you hello and congrats!
3 comments :
Impressive Mel, looks like fun. I'm jealous. Glad you were able to go! :)
Mel I ran into Mrs. Loreen the other day. She was asking if I knew what everyone was up to. I started naming people. She asked about you. When I told her that you and Jake got married she was laughing so hard and could not believe it. She said it is good to see 2 cute kids get together. She told me to tell both of you hello and congrats!
Hey, so those pictures of all you girls together made me sad I don't live closer. That must be fun getting to see old friends all the time!
Post a Comment