Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Deal Is

if I read this...

Jake reads this....


For those of you who don't know who Dave Ramsey is, don't tell Jake that. He is obsessed with him and will go into an hour long explanation. He has a radio talk show all about finances and how to get out of debt and blah, blah, blah. Dave has Jake convinced that we can have ZERO debt in like 3 years (yeah right!? House and car!?!) or something if "we live like no one else now, we can LIVE like no one else later!" Yes, thank you Dave Ramsey, you've got my husband wanting to live like a poor, dirty scavenger so that later on in life we can LIVE like no one else. Jake's all excited for me to "jump on board" with him and Dave. We'll see.

As for Twilight, I'm excited for Jake to read the book so that when we go see the movie, he'll know exactly what's going on and I can enjoy the movie-- question free!

And for the record, Jake would never admit this, but he picks up the book any spare minute he has. He's taking some serious notes from Edward. I love it.

4 comments :

Jessica said...

So seriously my bro in law has been freaking out about this dave guy for some 5 years now! Let me know.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

I love it! Jon hates when I talk "vampire." He just doesn't get it! I bet jake likes the book even though he will probably NEVER admit it! How's dave's book? Are you a believer yet?

Jilly said...

I so know exactly who you are talking about and I think that's hilarious....but I hear it works! Too funny....you go girl!