Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LOVE getting new things!


After 3 long months we finally got our new couch!! 3 months, you ask?!? I know, seriously. Long story. We had plans of putting it downstairs and having a nice movie/family room. Well, little did we know that a house built in the 1950's wouldn't let our couch through, and we were barely lucky enough to get it through the front door to put upstairs. Literally, I have a lot of touch-up painting to do in the front entry now. I think it will work out nicely though. We are really happy with our purchase.They forgot to leave the ottoman though, so hopefully it's not another 3 months until we get that!

7 comments :

Chalan said...

Cute couch! I love it! That is so fun. i love getting new things for the house, it's the best. I"m sure your loving it! way cute.

Dana P said...

REALLY cute couch! I LOVE new furniture!! I love all of the cute pillows too! :)

Jessica said...

I love your pillows! Cute couch too!

Richard and Carlie said...

Sooo cute Mel! I love it, and I love the tag, my house won't look nearly as cute or as clean...

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

HEY! Your couch looks just like mine except my pillows aren't as cute. Our pillows are all just beige. My couch is just sitting in my house in Payson while we wait for our house to sell. I miss it, and the rest of my furniture.

ricksdl said...

I love your couch! It looks so comfy.

Kim said...

Hey Mel, I came across your blog. Your family is so cute. If you see Summer any time soon tell her she needs to call her sister.