Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh, to be a mom....

5 comments :

Amy A. said...

LOL!!! I have seen something like this before, but this one is SOO much funnier!! Can I blog copy?

Nelson and Suz said...

The best! Hilarious! I can't wait to experience it ALL! :)

Jake and Danielle said...

hey melissa.
I am having an usborn book pary. Lacey is putting it on for me. so i would love to have you come. they have really cute books for kids and fairly cheap. let me know if you are interested in coming. i just need your address and phone number. thanks.

Richard and Carlie said...

Haha, that is so funny, I love it! Hope you guys are doing well...just wanted to say hi! We miss ya!

Nelson and Suz said...

Mel! I miss seeing your cute pictures and keeping up with your fun life!!! Hope all is well! Love you tons!