Sunday, January 11, 2009

We're Baaaaack!

Yes, I know, I've been horrible at blogging. I won't lie, we have been extremely busy, but mostly I'm just plain old lazy. Blogging was the last thing I wanted to do, but now I'm refreshed and renewed, so hopefully I'll be better. No promises though. Anyway, here's what we've been doing....
Jake surprised me with some tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert on my birthday. Awesome, is all I can say.Here's Mazee's latest favorite thing to do. So much fun!Making gingerbread houses with Kade and BretteCute Miss Mazee3 Year Anniversary eating at The Roof Mazee's first time playing in the snow! She loved it, especially the mittens.
Meeting Santa, no crying, just a lot of observingChristmas DressJust couldn't resist anymore...
Christmas morning- if you look closely in the center of the picture you'll see the one and only thing I wanted for Christmas--- a Wii! Jake was a good surpriser, as usual!

1 comment :

Diana Dye said...

Yay Mel! It's good to have you back. I miss the glimpses into the life of the Martinez's