Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why?

Why, you may ask, am I doing this? Heck, I don't really know. But when I saw a chance to win something, I was all over it. And, I'm not above using my adorable child to do it. So.... keep voting, you're doing a great job!

http://www.protecttoothy.com/smileContest/photoDetails.aspx?photoID=410

8 comments :

b. said...

I voted for her even though I entered the silly thing too!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Thanks Aunt B! We'll vote for yours too then!

The Blackham3 said...

Hey you cute thing. I want you to know that I have voted for miss Mazee everyday! Her Pic is by far the BEST!!! I am not just saying this because i like ya! It is really SO cute. I told my family to start voting for her also! GOOD LUCK!

Shantelle said...

Oh my gosh, she better win. There is nothing that makes me smile more than that toothy grin! I just found out that you can vote EVERY day!

b. said...

Well....it IS a pretty darn cute picture (yours, not mine...mine's just funny!)

Her little toothy grin is adorable!

Shantelle said...

happy Bday Mel! Hope it is a good one. as a present....i will vote for mazee...

Dana P said...

I voted!! I am glad you entered - Mazee is just too cute NOT to! :)

Oh and thanks for offering your cake pan! I actually got your number from your mom, then I went to my mom's that night and she gave the cabbage patch pan. HUGE MISTAKE!! Just plan on a phone call this time next year.....

Carly said...

MEL! It's sad when someone blogs less often than me. I need an update! Did Mazee win the photo contest?