First piece of candy of the night-- a dum dum.
The Sumsion clan (minus Kraig)
The Sumsion grandkids: Tate=Pablo from The Backyardigans, Creed=Lightning McQueen, Blythe=Corpse Bride, & Mazee=Ladybug
On Saturday night, even though Halloween was over, we had such a fun party with our friends. You're always in for a good time with these guys, and sure enough, it a good time.
Summer's favorite thing to do when we get together is take my camera, shove the camera in someone's face, then go around showing the outcome laughing her butt off. All. Night. Long. I'd thought I'd post this one as the winner, and so you could get the idea of Summer's game. This is Brooke's husband, Brent. He looks like a plastered Al Bundy to me. I asure you, none of us were plastered. Thanks Steph for hosting us in your cute house with yummy food! We had a blast!
2 comments :
good for you for still fitting in your old uniforms!!!
That is too funny! Kate and Maizee were the same thing for Halloween. Both darling Ladybugs! She si adorable! See you soon.
Post a Comment