Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Day

Today is a good day because my favorite cousin and dear friend finally started a blog! I've been waiting for this for a while so we could stay up to date. Now my wish came true and with it came such great news! Love you Suz!!

2 comments :

Nelson and Suz said...

Wow! Thanks, Mel! Your advice and guidance is really what helped me decide to do it today! Thanks again!!!! Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to scare you, but if you look at a comment on my last post about our one year anniversary, there is this crazy comment from some "world warcraft" weirdo. Who freaking knows what that is! And then on another one of my posts (the one about Meg's wedding) some other weirdo left a comment that just said "hello", so I looked at his blog and it was CREEPY! I just made the decision to go private because if people like that are even accessing my blog and daring enough to leave a comment, then who knows who else is looking at it too, ya know? I debated because I have relatives that are not "computer friendly" and definitely don't have a blog that like to look at ours and see what we're up to. But I finally made the decision. Sorry this is so long! Thanks for giving me your email. Love ya Mel!