Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
of some afternoon kitchen dancing. Necessary for some sanity in our house.
CUTE! she is so tall!!!! I love the 10 second pause to "smile" for the camera. So fun!
I love the hip swinging. Too cute.
Oh my! Is she not the cutest thing. I love the hip shaking! She is so darling.
Wow Maz... are those Jakes moves? I didn't know she could move her hips like that!
These videos literally make mine and Dave's day! I love her! I really want you to bring her over to my house to meet me!
If you ever want a day off and need a break PLEASE call me! I would take that little girl in an instant and play with her all day!!
Post a Comment
6 comments :
CUTE! she is so tall!!!! I love the 10 second pause to "smile" for the camera. So fun!
I love the hip swinging. Too cute.
Oh my! Is she not the cutest thing. I love the hip shaking! She is so darling.
Wow Maz... are those Jakes moves? I didn't know she could move her hips like that!
These videos literally make mine and Dave's day! I love her! I really want you to bring her over to my house to meet me!
If you ever want a day off and need a break PLEASE call me! I would take that little girl in an instant and play with her all day!!
Post a Comment