Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
I hope you're not too bored, incase you are here's a video from me. I hope your levels cooperate so you can come home soon! Love, Mazee
And P.S. Happy Birthday to Uncle Kade!
I love it!! The best is her spelling her name! She is so stinkin cute!!
That was so sweet! I miss seeing you guys
I got your Christmas card; well Dave got it and opened it and started laughing and said, "Jill this is the best card ever!" Thank you so much! How is your sister in law doing?
Post a Comment
3 comments :
I love it!! The best is her spelling her name! She is so stinkin cute!!
That was so sweet! I miss seeing you guys
I got your Christmas card; well Dave got it and opened it and started laughing and said, "Jill this is the best card ever!" Thank you so much! How is your sister in law doing?
Post a Comment