Monday, September 20, 2010

Great Date Night

Jake & I have been looking forward to seeing The Lion King for a while now. We absolutely loved it and were impressed by everything. Jake had never seen a broadway show, so he said he was expecting something like cruise ship entertainment. I assured him it would be WAY better, and it most definitely was! The singing, acting, costumes, and everything were amazing! Other than being hugely pregnant and having swollen feet, I couldn't have asked for a better date night!

3 comments :

The Walker's said...

What a fun time for you guys! I got to see "Lion King" in L.A. a few years ago, it was amazing! You are looking darling as usual with your cute little prego belly!

Chalan said...

sounds like a fun date night! Glad you convinced Jake it was better than a cruise show.:)

Richard and Carlie said...

How fun! I'm super jealous! And I cannot believe Mazee is almost 3!!!!