Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Congrats!!! I love her name! I have never seen it spelled that way! So happy for you and your cute family!
I am coming over RIGHT NOW!!!! To hold this sweet girl! She is so pretty! Really though, I need to meet her:)
Mel!She is beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy for you to have another little girl! How fun! Love you!
A big congrats to you all! What a beautiful baby and I bet Mazee is thrilled! Congratulations!
She really is so beautiful. Congratulations! I think she looks a lot like Mazee, don't you?
Oh Mel, she is just darling! Congrats! I love that announcement too! I hope you are recovering well and that everyone is starting to adjust!
I am so happy for you Mel!!! Having two now is an adjustment, but it is so much fun!! She is beautiful, congradulations!
I'm so happy for you guys. She is adorable and her name is so cute. Congratulations!
congratulations!
Post a Comment
9 comments :
Congrats!!! I love her name! I have never seen it spelled that way! So happy for you and your cute family!
I am coming over RIGHT NOW!!!! To hold this sweet girl! She is so pretty! Really though, I need to meet her:)
Mel!
She is beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy for you to have another little girl! How fun! Love you!
A big congrats to you all! What a beautiful baby and I bet Mazee is thrilled! Congratulations!
She really is so beautiful. Congratulations! I think she looks a lot like Mazee, don't you?
Oh Mel, she is just darling! Congrats! I love that announcement too! I hope you are recovering well and that everyone is starting to adjust!
I am so happy for you Mel!!! Having two now is an adjustment, but it is so much fun!! She is beautiful, congradulations!
I'm so happy for you guys. She is adorable and her name is so cute. Congratulations!
congratulations!
Post a Comment