Today is my awesome Dad's birthday, also being St. Patrick's Day. So I guess he's a pretty lucky guy, or my mom's a lucky lady. :) Anyway, he is the best dad ever. I think every girl says growing up that they want to marry someone like their dad, and wow, I don't think I could have gotten any closer with Jake! So I guess this post is going to compliment Jake also. My dad is so smart and I swear he knows everything about everything! Never in all my growing up years did we have a plumber, electrician, or any other sort of fix it man come to our house, my dad did it all. He's such a hard worker and never sits down for two seconds. He NEVER watches T.V. because he's such an advocate of making good use of your time. I don't think he even knows what The Office or American Idol is. Imagine that?! And I'm just so glad that my dad will be around forever! He's so healthy and runs 2-4 miles every morning. That's pretty darn good for a 54 year old! My biggest fear is having my parents die, not only because I love them, but because they help us out SO MUCH! I don't know what we'd do without all their wisdom and knowledge. Anyway, Happy Birthday Papa! We love you! And we're excited for birthday dinner at Brick Oven tonight! YAY!
I couldn't find just a pic of my dad, so mom and dad with the kids on Halloween!
1 comment :
I always think of your dad on St. Patricks Day because it is easy to remember. I totally agree with not knowing what you would do without your parents...and in-laws.
Post a Comment