I know, I've been horrible about blogging lately, but we've been so busy around here. Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to....

I had to post this picture of Mazee's awesome snot bubble.

We took Mazee swimming for the first time in my parents hot tub, she absolutely loved it.

Jake graduated!! Yay! It was such a fun day with all the family. We ate crab legs at McGrath's after. Yummy!

And of course, a darling picture of Mazee. She's getting so big-- she now has two teeth, says "da-da," and is getting good at mimicking what we do. We couldn't love her more!
6 comments :
mazee lokks so cute! She seems to know when you are taking a picture (she's really photogenic) She's a natural!!!! :)
Congrats Jake. And how has it been not working at the nicu?
Glad to see things are going good. Mazee is so cute! Love the snot bubble. It is so fun watching your kids grow. Congrats again to Jake!
I thought maybe you were killed after giving your two weeks notice Mel!!! Glad to see you guys are having fun and that Mazee keeps getting cuter. Are you enjoying jobless life?
Tell Jake congrats for me! You have such a cute little girl. How are things going at home for you? Hope all is well
- Ang
I can't believe that last picture of Mazee! So cute and can't belive how big she looks. We have to get together, seriously. next week?
Mel, you have not posted in a very long time.
I linked to your blog, I hope that's okay......your mom said you wouldn't mind!
Post a Comment