Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Real Life Picture Tag

I have been tagged with a REAL LIFE PICTURE TAG. The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. I took them right away I did not touch a thing. No Cheating.

The Refrigerator: LOVE Caffeine Free Diet Coke!!!
Kitchen Sink: Good thing I cleaned it yesterday!


The Closet: both mine and Jake's clothes couldn't fit in the closet in our bedroom. So being the good wife I am, I moved my clothes to the janky closet downstairs.


Favorite pair of shoes: got them last week and love 'em. Definitely not convenient or comfy.



The Pantry, or what would be considered the pantry at our house

Favorite Room: it's the one I put the most time into decorating.



Laundry Room: Let's just say-- winter project for Jake!


Self Portrait: Ewww!
The Bathroom:

What is my child doing right now? Climbing all over me! Good thing I'm at the end!


Now I tag... Shantelle, Mandy, Carlie, Diana, both Steph's, and anyone else. Do it, it's fun!

3 comments :

Amy A. said...

Thanks Melissa for doing the tag... it is one of the more fun ones I have seen.

Oh, and what a cute house!!

Mandy said...

Hey thanks for the tag! I'll try to get to it this week! Your house is so cute! That is a fun tag! And Mazee is getting so big! She looks more like you the older she gets.

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

Mazee's room is adorable, you did such a good job! When I finally get a house I am hiring you to come do all the decorating.