Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Mel you guys are such a cute little family!! :) I love it!
she is so cute mel! megan never stops talking about her!
Cute as always!
wow, that is a great picture, Mel! You look especially amazing! I love Mazee's face!
Wow! Mazee really looks like Jake in that top picture. She is a cutie
Sis you look gorgeous!
Mel your pictures are so cute! I love them Kristina did a great job. Post some more when you get them.
can't wait to see the rest!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pictures. I love the candidness of it. Feelin the love. Beautiful family! Can't wait to see the rest!
You have such a beautiful family! I love these pictures. Glad to see you are all doing well.
Post a Comment
10 comments :
Mel you guys are such a cute little family!! :) I love it!
she is so cute mel! megan never stops talking about her!
Cute as always!
wow, that is a great picture, Mel! You look especially amazing! I love Mazee's face!
Wow! Mazee really looks like Jake in that top picture. She is a cutie
Sis you look gorgeous!
Mel your pictures are so cute! I love them Kristina did a great job. Post some more when you get them.
can't wait to see the rest!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pictures. I love the candidness of it. Feelin the love. Beautiful family! Can't wait to see the rest!
You have such a beautiful family! I love these pictures. Glad to see you are all doing well.
Post a Comment