Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sincere Apologies


I have been feeling guilty the last couple weeks because I have not been the loyal, freak-out American Idol fan that I was in the past. I've definitely been watching, and we've still been having our weekly Tuesday night gatherings at Grandma Gunnell's house with our dinner assignments and all. But for some reason I'm just not as into it this season. Is it just me? I mean, I used to be calling and voting on both mine and Jake's cell phones for hours. I also went to their concert last summer with Jake's mom, sister, and aunt, which was way fun! I was 7 months pregnant and totally jammed out in loyalty to AI. What has happened to me? I'm just not feelin' it.
















The guilt is starting to build inside me. I guess I felt the need to confess my sins today. I'm sorry AI Season 7, I'll do better.



3 comments :

Carly said...

I've totally been feeling the same way. I don' think it's the best season yet at all and I wish they would stop saying that. I don't even know who I want to win. And I can't believe I'm saying that. So don't feel guilty! :)

Rachelle said...

It was so good to hear from you and see your blog too. We added it so now we can see updates of your cute family. It looks like you guys are doing well too! Keep in touch.

Ali said...

I am so glad you found my blog, so I can add you to mine. Your little girl is really cute! It's exciting to see how everyone's lives have changed and of course for the better. Good to hear from you and looks likes things are going well for you and Jake!