Shan tagged me, so here we go....... hopefully I get the alphabet in the right order.
A. Attached or Single: Attached to Jake & Mazee
B. Best Friend: Jake and then my mom
C. Cake or Pie: If the treat is going to be a pastry, I'd rather have a doughnut. I'm a sucker for doughnuts. Isn't that sick?
D. Day of Choice: Saturday. No obligations. No school, no work, just whatever we want to do.
E. Essential item: Hair wax to smooth down all my little baby hairs that are growing in after losing half my head of hair after having Mazee
F. Favorite Color: Probably black. It's just so classy to me and always looks good. Jake always asks me if I'm going "Goth"
G. Gummy bears or worms: Worms. The bears don't give me the "party in my mouth" kind of feeling like the worms do
H. Hometown: Mapleton, Utah
I. Indulgence(s): Diet Dr. Pepper, Redbox
J. January or July: July because we're going to Lake Powell!!
K. Kids: just my sweet Miss Mazee
L. Life is incomplete without: Of course Jake & Mazee
M. Marriage Date: December 10th, 2005
N. Number of siblings: 4
O. Oranges or apples: Well, I'm a huge fan of both, but lately I've been on an orange kick. There's nothing like a nice cold refreshing orange
P. Phobias or Fears: My biggest fear is losing Jake, Mazee, or my Mom and Dad. I would be lost without any one of them. I hope my mom and dad don't die until I do, how do you survive without parents?
Q. Quotes: I don't really have any, but Jake is always quoting Seinfield
R. Reason to smile: because Jake is loving his new job, he graduates in 3 weeks, which means I can quit work any time I want after that!!!
S. Season of choice: I love Spring because the flowers are coming out and it means warmth is coming, but I love Fall too because I just love the feeling of Fall
T. Tag: Tiff, Lacey, Carly, Aunt B, & anyone else
U. Unknown fact about me: I love bargain shopping and especially on eBay. My most recent purchase was the whole set of 25 Baby Einstein DVDs which I got for $35. That's pretty good when you consider one DVD is usually about $12.
V. Very favorite store: It depends what I'm shopping for, but I definitely love Sam's Club. I could spend hours and hours in that store
W. Worst habit: I'm a hoarder. I can't let go of things i.e. clothes, anything with sentimental value even things I drew/made when I was little, coupons- I'm always thinking "I might go shop there so then I could use this 25% off," when I've never even been to that store, and things my mom is giving away- even if I don't need it I think "Maybe I might need/use it someday."
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Since I work around these, I'd have to say X-ray. They are so much faster and less complicated. The type of ultrasounds we do in the NICU are on the babies heads so it's not as exciting as if it were a pregnant momma's belly
Y. Your favorite food: Oh my lands! Where do I begin? If we're eating out we absolutely LOVE Bajio's, Fazoli's, and Red Lobster. At home I love chicken and rice as well as haystacks, but let's be honest, I don't cook a lot, poor Jake
Z. Zodiac sign: Scorpio. I googled Scorpio and it said this "Scorpio is considered highly passionate, imaginative, determined, persevering, inflexible and self-confident." Doesn't sound like me at all. Weird.
2 comments :
Sorry Mel!
I'm taking a little blog hiatus right now. Your Uncle Hoss takes the wind outta me every once in awhile.
I will love doing this meme when I come back! Deal?
ps. I'm reading.....just not writing.
I'm so proud of you for staying home to take care of Mazee. There's no job more important than that.
Post a Comment