Tuesday, June 17, 2008

City Who-bilation

We always love our annual city celebration, and this year didn't disappoint. We watched the hot air balloons over our house, ate some delicious scones, enjoyed the parade and carnival, and finished it off watching the fireworks from our backyard.

These were right above our house! Mazee loved watching them.

Mazee loved the carnival and was taking all the excitement in...


And then it was just too much, she was out.



One thing still remains, Art City Days never fails to bring out the "carnie crazies!"

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Hey Mel...it's Lindsey, Shan's cousin...i found you on her blog while 'blog surfing'. You look so happy and so dang cute! Yeah for RN's!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my crap- Mazee is so darling! I was trying to decide who she looked like the most, and I couldn't decide. She is a good mix! I can see a little of each of you. It looks like you guys are so happy! Are you living in Springville still?

Jilly said...

Oh my gosh Mel she is so beautiful! I bet you have so much fun being a mom!!