Call it a clan, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Mazee's going to love the 24/7 life jacket, can't you tell?!
Hey Mel I'm jealous that you get to go to Lake Powell. Sounds like a ton of fun. Your family is so CUTE! Mazee is getting so big.
What part of Lake Powell are you going to? Just wondering if you will be down by us. Mazee is looking cuter than ever!
Mel you are such a cute mom!! You just look so happy! Mazee is such a doll! We need to get together sometime and do lunch! I would love to meet your sweet little girl!
Post a Comment
3 comments :
Hey Mel I'm jealous that you get to go to Lake Powell. Sounds like a ton of fun. Your family is so CUTE! Mazee is getting so big.
What part of Lake Powell are you going to? Just wondering if you will be down by us. Mazee is looking cuter than ever!
Mel you are such a cute mom!! You just look so happy! Mazee is such a doll! We need to get together sometime and do lunch! I would love to meet your sweet little girl!
Post a Comment