Monday, August 18, 2008

Currently Occupied

The lack of posts is due to a lot of this...
and even more of this...

And apparently I'm doing a little too much of both, because I'm starting to think someone would make a very good vampire! Anyone agree?

Inhuman speed, vampire body, and even some possible fangs?!?

6 comments :

Chelsie said...

lol. that is so funny! I completely agree.

Chalan said...

Yah, we've been consumed by the olympics too, yah I can see the vampire thing. :) Did you finish Breaking Dawn? By the way, love your new blog!

Richard and Carlie said...

Hey you guys! I am totally with you on the olympics and breaking dawn, Mel. It is consuming my life too! Hope all is well at home, we miss you guys, can't wait to see you at Christmas!

ricksdl said...

I think we are in the same boat. I just finished Breaking Dawn and the olympics are still going....no wonder people are not posting as much :)

Amy A. said...

LOL!! That is really funny about the vampire thing. Yes, in fact, it is scary how much I think he would make a great vampire! I think he would fit right in with the Cullans.

It was fun to run into you yesterday. You are so cute!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

hey- we are going private ! so leave me a comment with your email so I can add you!!

ps- your baby is so cute! i think she is a doll!