A week or two ago I was bathing Mazee and this is the little surprise we found...
or maybe surprise isn't the right word. Apparently, I wasn't the only one scared of "it." Her face is priceless.
My awesome husband surprised me one day last week with roses, perfume, and Circus Animals cookies. Loved the goods, and love him!
My first canning experience was a success thanks to my mom! My awesome cousins gave us a box of peaches and my even more awesome mom showed up and taught me how to can peach jam. My mom honestly is the best mom, she is always there and willing to help no matter the time or task involved. I couldn't ask for a better mom or friend, I love you Mom! I appreciate your advice and wisdom and couldn't live without it! I'm convinced between you and dad, you know everything there is to know.
1 comment :
I'm so impressed you made jam. You do have a super mom, and I must say best mother-in-law. I love the poo in the tub, those are the best, eh? Poor Blythe was in the tub with Creed when he had that experience. Didn't scare him, but she was seriously altered. Love Mazee's scared face!
Post a Comment