Monday, August 25, 2008

One Word

My friend Kim tagged me, here goes...

Where is your cell phone? Table
Your hair? Short
Your significant other? Jake
Your mother? Kay
Your father? Brent
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Nothing
Your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
Your dream/goal? Exercise
The room you're in? Extra
Your child(ren)? Beautiful
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Everywhere!
Where were you last night? Parents
What you're not? Perfect
Muffins, blueberry or poppy? Poppy
One wish list item? Vacation
Where you grew up? Mapleton
What you last read? Breaking Dawn
What you're wearing? P.J.'s (I know, it's almost noon, give me a break)
Your T.V.-- Vizio
Your pets-- Nada
Your computer-- Laptop
Your life-- Great!
Your mood-- Blah
Missing someone? Nope
Your car-- Nitro
Something you're not wearing-- makeup
Favorite store-- Buckle
Your summer? Hot
Like someone? Forever
Favorite color-- Red
Last time you laughed-- Today
Last time you cried-- Past

Some were kind of hard only using one word. Now I tag Chalan, Carlie, Shantelle, and anyone else who reads this....

2 comments :

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

Yeah!! wasn't it so fun? How are you doing?

Chalan said...

I didn't know red was your fav color. :) Well I guess I'll have to follow now, since I read. :)