Friday, November 14, 2008

Big 8 Tag

8 Favorite T.V. shows

  • The Office
  • Biggest Loser (so motivating)
  • American Idol
  • 24 (so glad it's coming back)
  • Designed to Sell
  • Today Show
  • The View (except when Joy is really annoying)
  • Good Things Utah

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  • Online Christmas shopping
  • Almost bought a Nintendo Wii (I just can't decide)
  • Got my haircut thanks to Steph
  • Book hotel in Florida
  • Dropped Mazee of @ Grandma Karen's
  • Had yummy homemade Chicken Pot Pie for dinner thanks to Karen
  • Watched The Office
  • Picked up Jake's anniversary present at the post office

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

  • Carrie Underwood concert on my b-day (Thanks to my A+ hubby)
  • Twilight movie
  • Jake having the WHOLE winter off of work
  • Cruise in January with fam
  • Having an enjoyable holiday season with no work
  • Putting Christmas decorations up and turning lights on the house
  • Thanksgiving dinner
  • Christmas

8 Things on My Wish List

  • Mazee to walk (she's taking 7-8 steps and is content with that, she won't go any further)
  • Snow
  • An awesome bra (breastfeeding did a number on me, if you know what I mean)
  • Some black boots
  • Snow
  • My ring to be cleaned and dipped (Hasn't been done since we got married, surprisingly doesn't look too bad
  • That Mazee will stay sick-free this winter
  • Snow- You might think I'm crazy, but snow means Jake's work season will be over, then 4 months of free time. On the other hand, 4 months of 24/7 time together might be too much for Jake... or both of us.

Thanks for the tag Car, now 8 people I tag are

  • Chalan
  • Steph H.
  • Steph J.
  • Mandy
  • Lacey
  • Suz
  • Diana
  • Tiff

But for reals, anyone who reads this should do it, I only did 8 to stay with the theme. Honestly, I hate "tagging" people because I feel like I'm choosing favorites and I'm not. I don't want to make anyone feel bad. Am I weird? I just usually put people who I think will do the tag. Okay, I'm gonna stop now. I am weird, I know. I tag everybody!

3 comments :

Jenny and Justin said...

I so agree with the bra! Just wait till you nurse more kids, IT GETS WORST!!!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Crap. How much more saggier/flat can they get?!!

Jessica said...

How funny i came on here to comment on the nursing/sagging and that is what jen already did! I just love being pre-teen size with stretch marks:)Also i think it just gets worse everyday!